Guru Gobind Singh International Eye Centre
(Best Retina | Cataract |Glaucoma | Cornea | Laser Eye Hospital in Delhi)
Medical Director & Chief Eye Surgeon
Dr. Gurbax Singh
M.B.B.S., M.S. (AIIMS), M.S.T.(USA) D.M.C.-8394
EX. PROFESSOR: M.A.M. COLLEGE, L.N.J.P. HOSPITAL & GURU NANAK EYE CENTRE & HEAD OF CORNEAL GRAFTING UNIT
MEMBER OF : NIVH, MINISTRY OF WELFARE, GOVT. OF INDIA
INTERNATIONAL MEMBER: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OPHTHAMALOGY
- Corneal Grafting: He has pioneer in the treatment of Corneal ulcers by corneal grafting Since 1963.
- Glaucoma Surgery Cataract IOL Implantation (phaco)
- Glasses Removal Surgery (Myopia, Hypermetropia & Presbyopia)
- Squint Surgery
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Oculoplastic Surgery
- Lacrimal Sac Surgery
- Ptosis (Lid Droop)
- Special Blepharospasm Cure Clinic
Surgeries for Eye Injury
- (Acid or Alkali) Chemical Burn Injury
- Endoscopic Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Endoscopic Laser
- Endoscopic Photo Coagulation
- For Glasses Removal for Cataract for Glaucoma Treatment for Diabetic Retinopathy
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion has been open by a new laser technique
- Tumors of Retina & Other Retinal Diseases
- Corneal Cross Linkeage (C3R) Procedure: keratoconus
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the Installation of 3d Endoscope with Laser delivering surgery system at Guru Gobind Singh International Eye Centre . 3D Endoscopy with laser delivery surgery system all in one brings numerous advantages to all kind of patients with any retinal disease: Diabetic retinopathy, Vitrectomy in corneal opacity, corneal edema,Endoopthalmilits, anterior or vitreous hemorrhage ,Retinal detachment, Dislocated IOL, Nucleus drop ,Glaucoma:Endo cyclo photocaogulation , ocular trauma etc…( Full retinal repair).
- Most advanced 3 d Optical Coherence Tomography With Enview in the world .
- Latest Non Mydriatic Color Retinal Camera
- Fluorescein Angiography (F A).
- Retina 3d scanner
- 3D Macula Scanning
- 3d Glaucoma testing :-3d Optic Nerve Head / Disc: Scan; Disc:Circle Scan
- Retinal Nerve fibre layer Scanner ;GCL+;GCL++ with RNFL trend Analysis
- Drusen count 3d Scanner
- Anterior Segment:-Cornea / Anterior Angle 3d Scanner
- Latest All-in-one Specular Microscope with corneal endothelium photographing and automatic analysis. Quick and automatic analysis of corneal endothelium cells along with thickness of cornea.
- Special Close chamber thermometery & humidity machine for DRY EYES  Special non-invasive diagnostic instrument available only at this centre which can detect the dry eye in 5 secs which is never picked up by other dry eye tests, it is very useful in early treating & diagnosing the dry eye
Laser Clot Blast Therapy
Purpose: To report Yag laser clot blast therapy for central retinal venous occlusion.
Methods & Materials: Prospective study of 10 patients. Best visual acuity was finger counting at 1 meter in all the cases, which
were subjected to the treatment. The cases were followed up for 2-4 years (2.5 years).
Results: In 10 cases visual acuity improved to 0.4 (20/50) in 1st week treatment. The best final visual acuity improvement was
20/30 in 8 and 20/40 in 2 cases.
Conclusions: Early Yag laser clot blast therapy is useful for rapid improvement of the visual acuity and prevents the complications
secondary to central retinal venous occlusion.